Cost question for FX30 Octave

My customer is studying Octave specification. I know message/data point from edge device. But customer would like to know the message count specification at the following situation. Please advise them.
Case-1. Between Octave server and other cloud server
I think that it is not related message count between Octave server and other cloud server. So, cloud action is not related message count. Is my understanding correct?
Case-2. FOTA from Octave
FOTA is not related message count. So, customer can do FOTA by cost free. Is my understanding correct?
Case-3. Octave to Edge device
If customer change edge device operation, is it related message count?
If yes, please let us know how to calculate message count?
Note:
We changed user LED operation from octave “Resources”, we saw the count up for message count. Why did Octave count-up message count?

Hello Takashi,

You can find the answers to your cost questions here:

At the end of this section of documentation, a pricing model tool is included that covers all of your questions in detail.

Let us know if you need further clarification .

Thanks. I almost understood them.
But I re-confirm 2 item.
Regarding Case-1
I did not see any explanation in this URL. Can customer use cloud action by free cost?

Case-3.
From Octave to edge device, I think that Octave is using bluepoint.
But I saw that message count is increasing when I change USER LED for FX30 from Octave Resources. Please let us know this reason.

Hello Takashi,

Case 1
Can customer use cloud action by free cost? Yes, no charge for cloud actions that send messages to external cloud platforms.

Case 3
From Octave to edge device, I think that Octave is using bluepoint.
But I saw that message count is increasing when I change USER LED for FX30 from Octave Resources. Please let us know this reason.

You can see in the pricing model worksheet that we do charge for commands sent to the device from Octave.

I hope this helps