Check which applications are running on RV50x from within a lua application

I am using AirVantage to install a Lua program onto an RV50x modem using the Aleos Application Framework.
I’d really like to find a way for this application to check which other applications are running and potentially start and stop them if necessary.
As far as I can tell though each application pretty much runs completely isolated from all the others, I just wanted to check if that was the case or if there was any way I could achieve this.
Cheers

edit: I should also clarify that the other programs which may interfere with my program have been installed on the rv50x directly without airvantage, and so are invisible on the airvantage webpage

Hi RobN,

The app you install on RV50 should be listed in App Container. The green arrow in front of the app means it is running. Or you can check Status field in the Properties tab.

Thanks,

Sorry I haven’t made myself clear.

I am trying to automate the process of having one app start and stop other apps automatically when it runs on the rv50x. So I need the app itself to be able to check which applications are running - something like…
if ‘ProgramA’ in os.apps_that_are_running then [insert code] end

I was aware that I can manually start and stop apps from that menu but I need to automate the process, especially as the program will be running remotely and I wont have physical access to be able to make a connection like that using developer studio.

Cheers

Hi RobN,

Currently, I cannot find a way to control an app from another app. It could be a limitation of AAF.

Thanks,