I’ve connected an RV50 gateway to my laptop through a switch. I am unable to ping the switch at the default IP address (192.168.13.31), and the URL for AirManager is not responding (192.168.13.31:9191). Chrome indicates ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
I have tried both pinging 192.168.13.31 and visiting 192.168.13.31:9191 in Chrome, in various configurations:
- SIM card inserted & not inserted
- external network cable plugged in & not plugged in to the switch
- RV50 connected straight to Realtek USB-ethernet adapter (eliminating the switch in between)
Same symptom in all cases (192.168.13.31 not responding to a ping, AirManager URL timing out).
The RV50 LEDs are in the following state:
- Ethernet status LEDs are solid green/blinking orange
- Power LED is solid green
- Wireless tower LED is blinking green
- Connection strength LED is blinking red
- Data transfer/arrows LED is off
Here’s my network topology:
Windows 10 guest VM
MacOS Parallels host
Realtek GigE USB-ethernet adapter
Wall ethernet socket (port 3), Sierra Wireless RV50 (port 5)
Can anyone suggest where to start troubleshooting this?