Cannot connect via web browser to MG90

Hello all, I recently acquired a MG90 for personal use. I haven’t been able to login to the unit via a web browser. I have tried all different adapter settings in chrome and explorer and it keeps coming back with “this site can’t be reached”. I have a single green led for power on unit although every few minutes it starts to flash. But then goes back to solid green. I have an cat5 cable plugged into port 1. No activity light or connection light on that port. When I move it to port 5 I get a solid amber light. Have tried to reset router on front. After 10 seconds all leds blink white then it seems unit reboots. Never get all solid white. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @707lineman,

Welcome to our community!

Have you followed the instructions in section “2.2 Accessing the Local Configuration Interface (LCI)” on page 16 of the MG90 Series Software Configuration Guide? You can find it at the following link: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_reference_docs/airlink-aleos-mg-series-software-configuration-guide/#sthash.2UQCDVCb.dpbs

When you connect your computer to the Ethernet port on MG90, do you receive an IP address as shown in the image? Please share a screenshot with me.

mg90 access

Thanks,

I have.

Hi @707lineman,

Please try resetting the MG90 to factory default settings to see if the issue persists.
To perform the factory reset, press and hold the Reset button on the MG90’s front panel until all the LEDs turn solid white.

Thanks,