Cameras viewable over VPN with Verizon SIM but not T-Mobile SIM

So with the help of some folks here I was able to get a VPN set up (IKEv2) to view a remote camera using my AirLink LX40. It works fine with my Verizon SIM but when I swap out to a T-Mobile SIM I can’t reach the camera,

The T-Mobile service connects, I have Internet and can ping the external IP that the VPN connects to but despite the tunnel showing UP on both sides, I cannot get to the camera behind the LX40.

I’ve already troubleshot this with Barracuda (firewall at HQ) and am still waiting to hear back from T-Mobile engineering. All indications seem to point to T-Mobile blocking something that isn’t allowing me to get to the camera but I don’t understand how if the tunnel is up.

Any thoughts?

Hi @b.gorsky,

According to your description, you have successfully set up the VPN, which works well with Verizon SIM, but encounters issues when switching to T-mobile SIM.
Therefore, first please double-check if the issue comes from the T-mobile SIM, you can try using a different T-mobile SIM. If the issue persists, then seek assistance from the network provider.

Thanks,

That’s pretty much where I am at but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Unfortunately troubleshooting anything advanced like this with the carriers is often a nightmare. Thanks.

T-Mobile claims to not be blocking anything but I’m not sure I believe them.

Is there anything else you can think of on the AirLink side that I might try?