I have programed many Bluetooth modules (Bluecreation BC 127) in the last months.
But at one module I have the following problem:
- I checked the connection with the Melody DFU tool this was OK.
- I choose the the Firmware-version for upgrade and I clicked on download. (This normally always works)
- Then there was the problem: the download never was finished and there was an error message on left bottom side from the Melody window.
- So I have cancelled the download.
- I turned the supply voltage on/off.
- But the Bluetooth module doesn’t boot in a correct way. The status LED does not blink anymore.
- No connection with the Melody DFU tool was possible.
- With a program for a serial connection it was possible to connect with the Bluetooth module but programing was not possible.It was only an output like the screenshot at the attachment.
I hope you have a hint how I can solve this problem.