Assistance Needed with Sierra GNSS XA1110 Serial Number Query

Dear Support,

I hope this email finds you well. I’m reaching out because I’m having trouble querying the serial number of my Sierra GNSS XA1110 device using the “PGCMD227 Query Serial Number” command in the SW GNSS Tool. I’ve attached an image showing that while other commands like PMTK605 are working fine, this specific command isn’t yielding any response.

Could you please provide guidance on how to troubleshoot this issue or suggest an alternative method to obtain the serial number?
$PGCMD,227*46 //Queries the module’s serial number.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Mehrdad

Hi @Mehrdad87,

• Which driver are you using for the XA1110, is it from the source page?
  • Do you have any other XA1110, try typing that command on another one to see if you can get the Serial number?

Is there still a QR code on the current XA1110? You can scan the QR code and get the serial number.

Thanks,

Hi @jerdung ,
yes the driver from sources.

I have a few, but none seem to be compatible with that command. Also, the evaluation board doesn’t respond to it either.

The evaluation board doesn’t have a QR code, but the others do. Is it correct: “2W207680045010” and the other one is “2W00948034510”?

Best regards,
Mehrdad

Hi @Mehrdad87,

You can use this link to check the Serial Number: Sierra Wireless Inc. - Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)

Thanks,

1 Like