I am bringing up the XR80 modem and I am not seeing any satellites. My setup is as follows:
- Modem: XR80
- Antenna: PN: 6001400/ Sierra Wireless 9-in-1 Dome Antenna, 4x5G/LTE, GNSS, 4xWiFi, 2.4/5GHz, Bolt Mount, 5m Cables With Fakra Connectors, White.
- GNSS is enabled.
- GNSS ANTENNA BIAS is Enabled (I have tried disabling it too)
- GNSS ANTENNA DETECTION is Enabled (I have tried disabling it too)
- I have noticed that the antenna status shows up as “Short” and the GNSS LED is blinking red. Even though the antenna is connected.
- The GNSS LED becomes solid red when GNSS antenna detection is turned off but never solid yellow.
- No satellite signal is detected.
- Performing DR calibration in the vehicle has no effect on satellite fix. I have followed the following procedure.
- Updating GNSS only firmware in manual mode has no effect.
I have also attached the logs regarding GNSS activity.