Where are the release notes for swi-fx30-catm_4.1.0

Hi, I have got the latest version (swi-fx30-catm_4.1.0) from leaf… but I can’t find any release notes, FW and change history associated with it… I’d expect to see it on this page https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airlink/software_downloads/fx30-firmware/fx30-firmware-catm/#sthash.gtPvmy59.dpbs

The latest version I can find on source.sierrawireless.com is swi-fx30-catm_3.0.0 I think…

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks,

Karl

it is not yet officially release in the SOURCE website for this version…

4.0.0 is also not released then… Is that just because it has not been done yet or because it is not ready for release? Are there release notes anywhere I can look at for this version?

i think you need to contact distributor before it is officially released in SOURCE website.

I will try the distributor… but it would be good for these things to be in sync…

Other than… it will go up on “the source” end of March, but that I should use the latest version on leaf for production I have no release notes…

Not sure how I can be expected to use the latest version if there are no release notes available. Any chance they are embedded in the files downloadable from leaf?