We are using Q2400 module, open AT version 2.10C and SPI flash memory M45PE20 I have tried to write without Open At by using AT commands and found it is working OK. But when I use OPEN AT we are not able to write all the bytes
WITHOUT OPEN AT
at+wbr=0,3,“9F” Read Flash Id ( 3bytes) where 9F is read Id strobe
at+wbw=0,1 Write Enable Strobe where 06 is write enable strobe
at+wbw=0,9 write 1,2,3,4,5 from address 0x000000 ,0A is page write
at+wbr=0,5,“000000”,“03” read 5 bytes from addres 0x00 , Found OK
WITH OPEN AT
- Read flash Id - Received 3 bytes i.e. manufacture Id,
memory type, memory capacity) which is Ok.
- Give WREN strobe before writing any data.
- Write 10 bytes on flash at address 0x030000(2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11)
- Wait for completion of flash write
- Read 5 bytes from flash from address 0x030000 - Received 5 bytes which are
2, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF, 0xFF in place of 2,3,4,5,6
Pl. send me software patch for OPEN AT 2.10C