I am new to Open AT platform and I am on Q2501B. I have a strange problem. Briefly, this is what I have in side the application
- One Timer that timeout every 20 seconds
- One Timer that timeout every 3 minutes
- I have subscribed to Flash (Chances for a flash write is once in every 30 mins) and writing is very occasional.
- I have Subscribed to 3 GPIOs and state change in the GPIOs are also very occasional.
- I have subscribed to SMS.
The problem I have is that randomly the modules resets (OpenAT application crash) when the SMS callback handler is called. Usually it happens on the reception second long SMS. When small SMS are sent, it still happens, but may be on the 3rd SMS.
Following is my code
bool SMSHandler(ascii *SmsTel, ascii SmsTimeOrLength, ascii SmsText)
adl_atSendResponse ( ADL_AT_UNS, "\r\nSMS is received...\r\nThe text is below...\r\n" ); adl_atSendResponse ( ADL_AT_UNS, SmsText ); adl_atSendResponse ( ADL_AT_UNS, "\r\n" );
< I do some parsing and some business logic applied here.>
adl_memRelease(result); adl_memRelease(dataext); adl_memRelease(SmsText); return FALSE;
I would greatly appreciate the help.