Request for MC7304 Test Report for 2G,3G and LTE for Sirim Permit Application

Hi,

I am looking for MC7304 test report for 2G,3G and LTE for my local certification in order to get import permit application from Sirim QAS International. Where can i get this report?

Hi,

This documentation is confidential and we do not give it out to anyone other than test houses with whom we have an NDA in place if they specifically ask for it. One of the reasons they do ask for it is for the SIRIM approval. To get this sent to your test house you need to go to your commercial channel to ask for this happen supplying the test house/Singapore rep details to them and the FAE responsible for the distributor will arrange the NDA and then send the reports directly to them (with everyone else including you being outside of the loop).

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

The background of this request  was due to the fact that the Sierra Wireless module MC7304 is one of the component in the router model H685t-G that we are planning to buy from E-Lins. In our application for the Sirim Approval/import permit, the authority requested that all test report must be based on the specification. Currently we are pending for the report on this frequency:
  • GSM bands(850/900/1800/1900Mhz)

• WCDMA bands(800/850/900/1900/2100Mhz)

-LTE bands (20/8/3/1/7)

Please advice whom we should approach to get this report/NDA for the import permit application.Currently we planning buy directly from E-Lins Technology CO.,Limited.

Regards,

Siti Amirah

[

](http://www.112046.tradebig.com/)

Siti,

You need to go to E-lins who need to a approve the router and who I suspect have a commercial relationship with Sierra/one of our distributors. I will ask a colleague but I suspect that this is what will be required.

Regards

Matt

Hi Matt,

Currently i am in touch with Evan Zou () from

E-Lins. May i know what kind of approval you need from them for
the router?

Do you need a letter for the approval?

Regards,

Siti Amirah

Siti,

As I stated, it needs to be initiated by the OEM or at least through them. The Sierra APAC team/Elins account manager is already tracking this through Elins/their distributor, it is only through them that you will be able to get this documentation sent to the relevant parties.

Regards

Matt