receive calls from your computer

I have a generic gl6110 usb box. In this case you can put a Sim card. I would like to know if it would be possible by plugging this box into a computer and also putting a Sim card in it to be able to send and receive calls from this box? If so, what software is there to do this? Thanks in advance

Hi foufouner,

You can use the ATD command to make a call and the ATA command to answer a call.
Example:
Call the 0123456789 number, voice call
ATD0123456789;

Answer the call
ATA

Please refer to AT_Command_Interface_Guide_7.47.pdf for more details.
AT_Command_Interface_Guide_7.47.pdf (3.4 MB)

hello
Ok but I’m on mac os 12.4
It’s possible?

Hi foufouner,

Do you see COM port GL6110 on your mac os 12.4?

Yes

Whith coolterm too

Hi foufouner ,

Could you execute AT commands on COM port GL6110?

If yes, you can use the ATD command to make a call and the ATA command to answer a call.
Example:
Call the 0123456789 number, voice call
ATD0123456789;

Answer the call
ATA

Yes I managed to send/receive sms and make phone calls

I have a new question: When I make phone calls, when the person picks up they can’t hear me and neither can I.

AT
AT+CPIN=0000
AT+CMGF=1

read text messages
AT+CMGL=“ALL” then enter

Send SMS AT+CMGS=“+33123456789” then enter

text then CRTL+Z

To call ATD+33771868796; then enter

How do I associate gl6110 with my computer’s microphone and speaker?

Hi foufouner ,

If you want to hear and speak on voice calls, your GL6110 needs to support jack audio 3.5 or jack handset.

Ok but how to associate headphones with the gl 6110?

Hi foufouner ,

According to AirLink_GL61x0_Product_Technical_Specification_and_User_Guide_Rev6_0.pdf
The GL6110 gateway does not support interface jack audio or jack handset. Therefore, you cannot plug a headphone or handset into the GL6110 to hear the voice.
AirLink_GL61x0_Product_Technical_Specification_and_User_Guide_Rev6_0.pdf (2.1 MB)

How do I associate gl6110 with my computer’s microphone and speaker?
—> Unfortunately, it is not supported.

Please refer to the below link from Sierra to find the replacement module. You can attach the module to the board (example: MangOH Green …) that supports interface jack audio or jack handset to hear the voice.