I have a project in Eclipse. The version of OS is 4.24 (firmware is 663d for q2686). So when i try to add new C file in the project i recieve an error during compilation
- I create the project based on Hello_World sample with use Open AT Project Wizard.
- The project by default contains a file hello_world.c.
- I create a new C file by open File-New-C Source File with new.c name.
- In hello_world.c file i insert include directive on my new.c file #include “new.c”.
- Then when i try to buid project i receive error: “new.c: No such file or directory”.
—renaming new.c into new.h does not bring result: “new.h: No such file or directory”.
—including this file manually in project settings by project - properties - include paths and symbols - add folder/file also does not bring result.
What do I do incorrectly? What correct algorithm?
Thanks a lot.