OpenAT 3.10 , Linux and right version of GCC ?

I’ve tried to compile simple Hello_world on Linux with gnuarm gcc compiler. It’s build successfull , but in the linking stage there are many errors like this:

------8<-------

/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-elf/bin/ld: ERROR: /cross/arm/src/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-elf/lib/thumb/interwork/libg.a(atoi.o) uses hardware FP, whereas gcc_Hello_World_B.elf uses software FP

------8<-------

After some googling , I think the problem is incompatibility between current version of gnuarm /3.4.3/ and gcc_wmadl_3.3.3.1.0.lib , gcc_wmopenat_3.5.1.0.0.lib .

gcc_Hello_World_B_err_lnk.tmp:

collect2 version 3.4.3 (ARM/ELF)
/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-elf/bin/ld -X -o gcc_Hello_World_B.elf -L/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/thumb/interwork -L/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3 -L/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc -L/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-elf/lib/thumb/interwork -L/cross/arm/gnuarm-3.4.3/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-elf/3.4.3/…/…/…/…/arm-elf/lib --script /fat/OpenAT/V310/TgtGen/WmGen/mak/openatlinkscript_B -v --print-map --nmagic --verbose --trace -Map m opec_asm.o hello_world.o -( gcc_wmadl_3.3.3.1.0.lib -) -lgcc -lg -lc -lgcc

Wich version of arm-elf-gcc I must use? Or may be the problem isn’t in the compiler version but in some flags supplyed to compiler/linker ?