Minimal requirements for PCB

I have one question because I can’t turn on my SL6087 module. So what are the minimal requirements for the module in order to turn it on? I’ve done PCB with all requirements which I got from AirPrime_SL6087_Product_Technical_Specification_and_Customer_Design_Guidelines-Rev002_fix.pd, but the module doesn’t turn on.
How can I get help with my PCB ?

Sierra Wireless has a Design Review service in which they will go through your schematic and PCB and make recommendations for the best performance. Contact your Distributor to find out how to access the service.

Which pins do you use to start this module?
1:ON/OFF
2:power
you should not give any level to the reset pin.

Thanks for answers. My distributor has not helped me yet. The problem has already solved. It was the problem of UART’s and LED’s connections. But now there are another problems that I can’t solve. The GSM network and the SIM card are detected successfully and the level of a signal is hight, but I can’t send SMS and make calls (but it works with another device - Q24PL).

If SIM card is not inserted, the module returns

+WIND: 3

+WIND: 0

+WIND: 7

and AT+CSQ returns a value about 18-20

+CSQ: 20,0

But when SIM card is inserted I get strange result - sometimes the network is lost and after 30 minutes I have following result

+WIND: 8

+WIND: 8

(so there are moments when the network is available (5-10 minutes) and moments when network is lost (1-5 minutes) )

and AT+CSQ returns variable results

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 99,99
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 25,99
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 99,99
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 14,99
OK

AT+CSQ
+CSQ: 14,0
OK

And results of ATD and AT+CGMS commands are as follow

ATD89031577934;
+WIND: 5,1
OK
+WIND: 6,1

AT+CMGS=“89031577934”

Test…
ERROR

(it also works so with my country code +7 and I have tried all possible variants of syntax of these commands)

I think it will be next topic that I will create