Dear forum users,
To enhance your online experience across Sierra Wireless websites and services, we are migrating to a single sign-on (SSO) and authentication system for the following websites:
- the Forum (forum.sierrawireless.com)
- corporate website (www.sierrawireless.com)
- the Source (source.sierrawireless.com)
- AirVantage (airvantage.net; eu.airvantage.net; na.airvantage.net)
Scheduled this Thursday 26th of September at 7am CEST , we will be migrating all forum accounts to use this new SSO system.
After the migration, upon login, you will be redirected to the new authentication page. Going forward, you may use:
- your password on AirVantage if you have one (account associated with your email address), otherwise
- your password on the Source if you have one, otherwise
- your password on Sierra main website if you have one.
In any other case, or if you have forgotten your password, you may reset your password by using the link provided in the login page.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
SIERRA WIRELESS DEVELOPER PROGRAM