[MC7700][AT Command]How to set multiple APN in MC7700

[Platform]Linux
[FW version]03.05.19.00A
[QMI Driver Version]S2.11N2.17
[SDK Version]SLQS03.01.03

How do you set multiple APN in MC7700?
Currently, MC7700 can activate APN that is only cid#1.

Please see following is my test result.

1st test setting CID#1 : mopera.net CID#2 : pre4657.xi.dcm.ne.jp

2nd test setting(cid# switching)
CID#1 : pre4657.xi.dcm.ne.jp
CID#2 : mopera.net

*Of course, a SIM that we are using as test supports both APN.

I.Send AT Command as follows ・at+cgdcont=1,"IP","mopera.net" ・at+cgdcont=2,"IP","pre4657.xi.dcm.ne.jp" ・at!reset II.★After the module power on, Activate CID#1 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application. III.Finish SDK and the module is reset by AT!RESET IV.★After the module power on, Activate CID#2 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application. V.Finish SDK and the module is reset by AT!RESET VI.Send AT Command as follows(Switch CID#) ・at+cgdcont=1,"IP"," pre4657.xi.dcm.ne.jp " ・at+cgdcont=2,"IP"," mopera.net" ・at!reset VII.★After the module power on, Activate CID#1 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application. VIII.Finish SDK and the module is reset by AT!RESET IX.★After the module power on, Activate CID#2 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application. X.Finish SDK and the module is reset by AT!RESET XI.Check test result at ★

II★After the module power on, Activate CID#1 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application.

LTE Data Session started successfully

IV.★After the module power on, Activate CID#2 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application.

Failed to start LTE/CDMA Data SessionFailure Code : 1014(0x03f6)
WDS Call End Reason : 1016(0x03f8)

VII.★After the module power on, Activate CID#1 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application.

LTE Data Session started successfully

IX.★After the module power on, Activate CID#2 APN by Connection Manager that is one of QMI SDK Sample Application.

Failed to start LTE/CDMA Data SessionFailure Code : 1014(0x03f6)
WDS Call End Reason : 1016(0x03f8)

Thank you.

–Takuya

Hi,

Could not find the same behaviour. Was able to activate 2nd context id successfully (SIM card supports only one APN).

Just to confirm, could you test with a SIM card supporting only 1 APN and activating the Context ID 2?

Thanks

Dear kagakuka,

I see you are also using SDK, which I am trying to use also, but have some troubles
starting it. I have described them here:
[url]https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/starting-slqssdk-with-mc7710/6732/1]

I am using version SLQS03.00.02 on ARM platform and when I start it,
I only get Cannot find device…

Did you try running Connection Manager in sample application?

I also tried running it on my Desktop PC, but with the same results.

Thank you and Regards,
Matej