Mc7455 disconnects exactly 10 min

What would cause my mc7455 to disconnect and reconnect at exactly 10 min and then every exact min after that? It only does this with non computers on the network such as android phones. It’s fine if it’s just computers.

It almost seems like an ip conflict but I receive public ipv4 and ipv6 addresses.

Is there anything in the mc7455 that issues a airplane mode toggle? Is there any commands I should be looking at as being suspect? I use Linux and have tried mbim and qmi modes with multiple different driver options and all have the same effect.

If I double nat my setup it works fine and stays up for hours. But if these non computer type devices have access to the public ip problems happen.

Hi,

Have a good day. Based on previous same issues, you should disable IPV6 instead, BUT I haven’t tried on my same module yet.

I’ve tried disabling ipv6 using at!custom=“IPV6ENABLE”,0 and also disabling in the Linux system itself and the issue remains.

My mc7455 keeps getting a otasn apn without doing anything. It seems to pop up and go away randomly.

At+cgdcont?
+CGDCONT: 1,“IP”,“r.ispsn”,“0.0.0.0”,0,0,0,0
+CGDCONT: 2,“IPV4V6”,“otasn”,“0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0”,0,0,0,0

OK

Once this otasn apn is in the modem is when the 10 min disconnects start happening and a hard reboot is then needed. Or sometimes the otasn apn just disappears on its own. I just checked again and now it’s gone and I didn’t do anything.

At+cgdcont?
+CGDCONT: 1,“IP”,“r.ispsn”,“0.0.0.0”,0,0,0,0

OK

Is there any way to block the provider from auto configuring apn’s in my mc7455 as I’m starting to think all fingers point to this being the issue?