LS300 - No ACEmanager access via LAN or OTA?

Hello everyone,

I have an LS300 (Verizon) that I am unable to connect to the ACE manager web page over the air (OTA) or through the LAN port.

I’ve tried:
connecting to the modem’s statically assigned IP address, port 9191 as well as trying to connect via a computer connected to the LAN port.

The modem works to the extent that the computer on the LAN can connect to the internet… but since I can’t access ACE, I’m unable to set port forwarding to allow access to the computer from the outside.

I am also able to ssh to the modem (from the lan port) and access AT commands, but from the seraching I’ve done in the manual, there doesn’t seem to be a way to configure the security (i.e. port forwarding or DMZ host) settings on the modem.

Somone mentioned it might be some sort of corruption of the modem’s firmware… so I’m wondering if there is some other way to upload new firmware to the modem (other than through the ACEmanager that I can’t access), and/or if anyone has seen this problem and might have another soultion?

Thanks.

• Try factory resetting the modem by holding the reset button for 10 seconds (release the button when all the LEDs turn yellowish-green)
  • Telnet locally into modem on port 2332 with ip address 192.168.13.31
  • Try logging into the modem again 192.168.13.31:9191
  • Try logging into the modem with 192.168.13.31:9494

Could port 9191 be blocked on a firewall setting?

Software can be update in AceManager and through our cloud based solution (ALMS). You can sign up for a free trial account here: sierrawireless.com/products- … ions/alms/