is It possible through the AT commands to bind to the modem

Eng: Hello!
Can anyone answer the following question: is it possible through the AT commands to bind to the modem only one sim card. Considered every possibility. During system maintenance telemetry faced with the problem of replacing the sim card, all working sim card I put in the controller is not registered in the network. There are suspicions that someone did it on purpose, but how I do not understand. English
Rus: Здравствуйте!
Может кто-нибудь ответить на следующий вопрос: возможно ли через AT-команды для привязки к модему только одна sim-карта. Рассматривать все возможности. При обслуживании системы телеметрии сталкивался с проблемой замены sim-карты, все рабочие sim-карту я положил в контроллере не зарегистрирован в сети. Есть подозрения, что кто-то сделал это нарочно, но как я не понимаю. Rus: Здравствуйте! Прошу Вашей помощи в следующем вопросе: возможно ли посредством AT-команд жестко привязать конкретную sim-карту к конкретному модему. Рассматриваются любые возможности. Обращаюсь как к специалистам. При обслуживании системы телеметрии столкнулся с проблемой замены sim-карты, все рабочие sim-карты которые я ставил в контроллер не регистрируются в сети. Есть подозрения что кто-то сделал это специально, но каким образом я не пойму.

Hi,

What about using WLCK command?

The command description says:

• so doesn’t mention anything about locking to a SIM (just to a “network operator”).

But one of the facility options is

But it doesn’t describe exactly what this means.
Is it actually a lock to a specific SIM card? Or just to SIM cards from a particular network operator?
What happens when a “wrong” SIM card is inserted - what is the behaviour?

The example doesn’t help much:

Since the “12345678” has 8 digits, I assume that must be the “password”?
But what is the “208105923568974” - SIM Serial Number :question:

You could, of course, get an Open-AT application to do this…