Invalid project path...

Guys, eclipse breaks from time to time on W7, nothing uncommon, a clean install fixes it and that was the case with the recent lack of target management. I did, however, installed m2mstudio in different location than previous one and now I’m facing 6 warnings (yeah I know, just warnings, but annoying ones and obscuring the view) every time I build the project about missing path on the “old” location.:

Right… I can see these paths on Project->Properties->C/C++ General->Paths and Symbols, but I can’t remove them for some reason, delete button is just grayed. Anyone knows where that thing is stored so I can force it out?
I did some fast (oh well, not so fast) grepwin searches in the m2m folder and the workspace, turning nada, the full path is probably assembled from different compoments.

This is the kind of thing that’s behind my suggestion here: https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/suggest-improve-handling-of-project-errors/4328/1

Well, thing is, even if you find the project properties page (manually or being directed by the click on the warning/error), those paths refuse to go away :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I left it be, but today I got frustrated enough to look again into where this thing is stored and found it: go to the workspace and then .metadata.plugins\org.eclipse.cdt.make.core\ProjectName.sc and edit that file to remove crap inside :slight_smile:

I noticed this thing too and it seems to be a CDT bug, more precisely related to the Scanner Discovery component.

Developer Studio dev team

Another workaround is :

[] export your project somewhere on your disk in order to backup it (File > Export > General > File System)[/]
[] delete the project from the workspace[/]
[] and then import it (File > Import > General > Existing Projects into Workspace) from your backup[/]

The .sc file is removed and another one is generated by CDT.

Developer Studio dev team