How to reboot AirLink ES440

Dear all,

I have a question that I assume is extremely simple but I can find an answer to it on the manual.

I am trying to reboot the modem through ssh. I am applying: (AT!BAND?) based on the reply I apply (AT!BAND=hh), replace hh with (hh=00—All bands, hh=03—GSM 900/1800, hh=05—GSM All, hh=08—WCDMA All, hh=10—WCDMA 900/2100). I get the reply (OK) but how can I initiate a reboot process not through the GUI?

Thanks everyone for their time and effort viewwing and relpying to my question.

Best Regards,
Thanos

Hi Thanos,

I am not familiar with ES440, but seems like we can reboot ES440 with “ATZ”.

If not happening, please send “ATDATZ?", then set "ATDATZ=0” (0: ATZ reset the devices, default value) and try “ATZ” again.

Hope it helps.
Thx

Dear lotam,

Thank you for your time and effort replying to my question. Eventually I tried !ATZ and it worked just fine. Well I quick and short question, I do not know if it is possible but I just want to ask. Through ssh is there any programming language compatible with the TA language on ES440? I tried with bash language and I keep getting some errors, and really basic compatibility. What I was planning to do is simple queries, such as current AT!BAND?, possibly based on the reply modify upload and reboot, something extremely simple.

Again thank you for your time and effort.

Best Regards,
Thanos

Hi Thanos,

Good that ATZ works for you.

For your new question, I guess you want to interpret the return and decide what to do next.
I guess this is very flexible, bash should works, some programming language like python may help too.

Hope it helps.