How can I pipe a device log to my computer?
- if a Windows based computer, make sure the Windows computer has the Sierra Wireless generic USB driver installed.
- Connect the serial port (micro USB) of the device to a serial micro (USB) on the computer
- Open a command window on the computer
- Type the following command on the command line
- ssh firstname.lastname@example.org /sbin/logread -F > ./.txt
- Leave your computer running while you collect the log
- The log file will be available on your computer
Can I collect device log information in Octave?
- As of device firmware version 1.0.17, you can send device log output to Octave for remote debugging.