EM7303 Activate port COM instead of "Location sensor" - windwos 10 x64

Hello world,
I’ve tried my best, i’m usally not so noob but i can’t find how i can configure my EM7303 card on a Dell E7250 to be on a port com so i could use it for navigation system such as openCPN (NMEA)
I’ve tried all the driver, and read the maximum I found with no success… If anyone is able to help and guide me I will be very greatfull.
TIA

Did you see the nmea frame in the nmea port?

Thx for your reply, but i dont see anything at the moment because i’ve got no port com to listen to… I just have sierra wireless location sensor on windows computer management windows…

do you mean you need a serial port which is COM port in device manager?
Did you install the USB driver for your windows?

it’s a internal WWAN card i’ve got (mini PCI ? ) on a dell e7250, do I still need to install a USB driver for it ?
Yes I mean a serial port, for now i havn’t one and GPS location is only working with MAP of Windows 10

I think so, did you see any unrecognized port in device manager?

No, not at all, everything listed as working fine and it is, but instead of a serial port it created a device named ‘sierra wireless location sensor’ in sensor category of device manager…

I’m ok to istall another driver if it could help but i don’t see any other on sierra wireless website

you can see here that other user has the NMEA and DM port:

I see, but mine no… it’s just listed like the pic in attachmentCapture

And I’ve nothing related to sierra wireless in serial port
Capture

I followed the step provided here : EM7305 Windows 10 - #3 by radupontg3
and i finally got my sierra wireless card on COM9 ! :smiley:
Still get nothing to read tho neither on putty or my navigation software ‘opencpn’ :sweat_smile:

Do you mean you can see nmea serial com port in device manager?

Btw, see if this helps

Yes I can see 'dell wireless gobi 5808 […] COM6" in device manager but when i connect to it, nothing…
I took a look at the link but isn’t it unix command ?
Capture

Com6 is dm port, not nmea port!!!

hmm ok not sure i’m getting what ure saying but so how do i get nmea sentence on a port COM ?

Do you see modem port in device manager?

Yes its on COM8 but cant read anything from it thru putty
Capture

use putty to open this modem port and type the following:

AT!ENTERCND=“A710”
AT!UDUSBCOMP=?
AT!UDUSBCOMP?