Dev Studio issues

1. If I in the project explorer doubleclick the resulting axf file after building project, and subsequently close the file, it’s no longer possible to clean project fully (because of a file or directory lock that has not been released?)

2. In Target Management -> Memory Mapping the A&D storage slider does not reflect the modules current settings.
    Ex: It currently indicates 768 for A&D storage, but checking with AT+WOPEN=6 gives +WOPEN: 6,1024,4096

Version: Developer Studio 2.3.0

1. Dev Studio seems to think there are lots of errors still despite zero warnings or errors in the build log.
    Mostly symbols that it for unknown reasons can’t resolve…

Example:

static void *variable = NULL;

Symbol ‘NULL’ could not be resolved
Semantic Error

If I mark NULL and press F3 to open declaration, it finds NULL without problems…

1. “FIXED” by going into Properties -> C/C++ General -> Indexer and Unchecking Allow heuristic resolution of includes

Cannot reproduce…

Cf. <A&DSize> parameter description in AT+WOPEN documentation. A&D storage size includes the internal 256KB space for software update through AirPrime Management Services. This is reflected by checking response of AT+WOPEN=? → minimum A&D size is 256.
Actually DS takes care of this information, and in the memory mapping, it represents the real space usable by the Open AT application.

To be more specific, I was talking about the axf file under [Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug

I get an error window with the following:

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'CDT Builder' on project 'Test_project'.
Internal error building project Test_project configuration [Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug
Problems encountered while deleting resources.
Could not delete '/Test_project/[Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug'.
Problems encountered while deleting files.
Could not delete: C:\workspace\Test_project\[Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug\Test_project.axf.
Could not delete: C:\workspace\Test_project\[Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug.
Internal error building project Test_project configuration [Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug
Problems encountered while deleting files.
Could not delete: C:\workspace\Test_project\[Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug\Test_project.axf.
Could not delete: C:\workspace\Test_project\[Target]_ARM_EABI_GCC_Debug.

Are you just “opening” the AXF file (in which editor?), or using it for something else (e.g. backtraces decoding, GDB debugging…)?
When we opening the axf with the default editor (which just dump the file content) and close it, we can still clean the project.

I was just doubleclicking on the file so that it opens in the default editor.

I know there’s no reason for me to do that, and the problem is easily avoided.

I’m assuming it’s a file or folder lock that has not been released because after I close and reopen dev studio, I can clean the project again.