Dependencies not generated properly

We’ve uploaded a new 1.1.2 build, integrating the new CDT version which fix the issue.

To install it, please follow these instructions:

Once installed, the dependency issue should be fixed.
Please let us know if it is really corrected for you all.
If yes, we will push this build to the main update site, to trigger the update for all users.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello daav,

Looks OK. I also tried with a relativly big project.

Cheers,
tomalex

When I try to install this, I get a warning about unsigned content. Is this correct?

Good to hear.
Now we need some other interessed users to volunteer for testing this patch :wink:
We currently plan to push this patch as the new 1.1.2 offical build next week.

Thanks for your support

This is a “normal” behaviour: there is one plug-in in the complete dev studio bundle which is not signed and lead to this warning. We plan to fix this in 1.2.0

(To be honnest, the software wasn’t signed before. We’ve started signing it from 1.1.2, since the new Eclipse version we’ve integrated in it now displays such warnings when installing unsigned software.)

Wohoo, it works!

a happy user = a happy dev team 8)

Hi, i am from Chennai, INdia and new to this development… can anyone pls send some working samples. Also i need some clarification on sending an AT command. For sending AT commands, how to define the port. pls send any sample code for AT command communication

Hello daav,

When are you going to put the update to the offical site?

to JeyanthiM .

Why did you put your post to this topic? This section is about the Developer Studio! You should go through the guides (AT Command, ADL ) and samples (and this forum) before asking everything in panic.

tom

For the moment, please keep using the [u]http://www.wavecom.com/eclipseUpdates/devstudioPatch[/u] URL to install the patch.
We’ll maintain it until the patch is integrated in the next official build (today, release date is not defined yet).

Thanks