C/C++ compiler for (MinGW), how to build a Lua program

I asked about how to build Lua’s program of Developer Studio 2.2.1 in Sierra Wireless.
Later, Developer Studio 2.2.1 is abbreviated as DS.

Use the following procedure to create project files for Lua, if you build and then select the menu bar Project> Build All of the DS, the Console tab, compilation errors attached to the sheet “(001) supplement” is output, I will never be able to build Lua program.

C/C++ compiler for Intel at (MinGW), how to build a Lua program, please teach us.

Procedure:

(1) To generate a new project luatest menu bar File> New> Open AT Lua Project of DS.
Here, the code of main.lua is
function main()
at.unsollicited ‘\r\n+OATLUA: ““Open AT Application started””\r\n’
– TODO: require the modules needed by the application, then start it.
end

(2)With the same settings as “Tool chain editor preferences (C / C + + Project Properties)” in the online help of the DS, and the setting of the “Tool Chain Editor” of the properties of luatest project.

(3)I was changed to
“C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Developer Studio\tools\mingw\3.4.2\bin;C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Developer Studio\tools\mingw\3.4.2\libexec\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2;C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin/client;C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/bin;C:/Program Files/Java/jre7/lib/i386;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin;C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Developer Studio”
, the value of the environment variable PATH.

(4)When I build a menu bar and select Project> Build All of DS, the Console, the following error message of appears.

Here, in the error message, the header file “oatlua.h” was in could not be found in the file search.

---- the start of error messages in cosole —
**** Build of configuration [Target]_MinGW_GCC_Debug for project luatest **** **** Build of configuration [Target] _MinGW_GCC_Debug for project luatest ****

**** WARNING: The “[Target]_MinGW_GCC_Debug” Configuration may not build **** **** WARNING: The “[Target] _MinGW_GCC_Debug” Configuration may not build ****
**** because it uses the “MinGW GCC” **** **** Because it uses the “MinGW GCC” ****
**** tool-chain that is unsupported on this system. **** **** Tool-chain that is unsupported on this system. ****

**** Attempting to build… **** **** Attempting to build … ****

make all make all
‘Building file: …/src-bytecode/luatest_main.c’ ‘Building file: … / src-bytecode/luatest_main.c’
‘Invoking: GCC C Compiler’ ‘Invoking: GCC C Compiler’
gcc -D__OAT_API_VERSION__=636 -D__WIP_PLUGIN_VERSION__=542 -D__LUA_PLUGIN_VERSION__=201 -D__DEBUG_APP__ -DDS_TARGET_BB0 -DDS_DEBUG -D__arm -D__GNU_GCC__ -I"C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.os.model.6.36.0.201108111228_6.36.0.201108111228\resources/ADL/itf" -I"C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.os.model.6.36.0.201108111228_6.36.0.201108111228\resources/ADL/basic" -I"C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.WIP.5.42.0.201108100923_5.42.0.201108100923\resources/WIP/itf" -I"C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.LUA.2.1.0.I201007021751_2.1.0.I201007021751\resources/oatlua/itf" -I"C:\workspace\luatest\inc" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -MMD -MP -MF"src-bytecode/luatest_main.d" -MT"src-bytecode/luatest_main.d" -o “src-bytecode/luatest_main.o” “…/src-bytecode/luatest_main.c” gcc-D__OAT_API_VERSION__ = 636-D__WIP_PLUGIN_VERSION__ = 542-D__LUA_PLUGIN_VERSION__ = 201-D__DEBUG_APP__-DDS_TARGET_BB0-DDS_DEBUG-D__arm-D__GNU_GCC__-I "C: \ Program Files \ Sierra Wireless \ Embedded Software \ com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib. os.model.6.36.0.201108111228_6.36.0.201108111228 \ resources / ADL / itf “-I” C: \ Program Files \ Sierra Wireless \ Embedded Software \ com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.os.model. 6.36.0.201108111228_6.36.0.201108111228 \ resources / ADL / basic “-I” C: \ Program Files \ Sierra Wireless \ Embedded Software \ com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.WIP.5.42. 0.201108100923_5.42.0.201108100923 \ resources / WIP / itf “-I” C: \ Program Files \ Sierra Wireless \ Embedded Software \ com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.LUA.2.1.0. I201007021751_2.1.0.I201007021751 \ resources / oatlua / itf “-I” C: \ workspace \ luatest \ inc “-O0-g3-Wall-c-fmessage-length = 0-MMD-MP-MF” src-bytecode/luatest_main . d “-MT” src-bytecode/luatest_main.d “-o” src-bytecode/luatest_main.o “”… / src-bytecode / luatest_main.c "
‘Finished building: …/src-bytecode/luatest_main.c’ ‘Finished building: … / src-bytecode/luatest_main.c’
’ ’ ’
‘Building file: …/src/generated.c’ ‘Building file: … / src / generated.c’

Snip

‘Building file: …/src/lua_init.c’ ‘Building file: … / src / lua_init.c’

Snip

‘Building file: …/src/luapreload_luatest.c’ ‘Building file: … / src / luapreload_luatest.c’

Snip

…/src/luapreload_luatest.c:1:20: oatlua.h: No such file or directory … / Src / luapreload_luatest.c: 1:20: oatlua.h: No such file or directory
…/src/luapreload_luatest.c: In function luapreload_luatest': .. / Src / luapreload_luatest.c: In functionluapreload_luatest ':
…/src/luapreload_luatest.c:12: warning: implicit declaration of function luaW_preload' .. / Src / luapreload_luatest.c: 12: warning: implicit declaration of functionluaW_preload ’
make: *** [src/luapreload_luatest.o] Error 1 make: *** [src / luapreload_luatest.o] Error 1

**** Build Finished **** **** Build Finished ****

---- the end of error messages in cosole —

“Attached to the sheet(001) supplement” among the sentences posted to this forum phrase is a mistake.
Please ignore this phrase.

[url]https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/using-oatlua4-under-ds/5972/1]