BC127-DEVKIT001 MFI manual

Hi, I’m Bartek,

I purchased BC127-DEVKIT001 MFI via Avnet. I would like to use this board to test iAP protocol capabilities. How can I get access to the documentation? In one of the manual I found such annotation:

"iAP1 and iAP2 protocols are available for Apple MFI Licensees. Please, contact BlueCreation for access to
the Melody-MFI Manual. "

Thank you in advance for your help and information.

@Bartek,

You will need to contact one of our distributors to get access to these releases (they will need to contact their technical responsible).

Regards

Matt

@mlw Thanks for your reply!

Before you reply I contated with Avent with request to resources access.

My attempts were as follows:
Avnet -> We are not able to do that, contact Apple MFI Team
Apple MFI Temat -> We are not able to do that, contact Technical Support Team
Digi-Key (official distributor in my region) -> We are not able to do that
Digi-Key 2 -> We still not able to do that, please contact Avnet.

We still do not have access to resources and I’m afraid we’re starting to spin around. Is there anything else I could do about it?

Regards
Bartek

@Bartek,

Avnet are no longer a distributor of ours, you can take your pick from the list we have on our web site.

https://www.sierrawireless.com/distributor-page/#/

Regards

Matt

@mlw ,

I did exactly as you wrote. I found distributor for my region (Poland) which is Digi-Key. I was conversing with them, but I received the answer that they can not help me because I did not buy the equipment from them (Which is not possible because of MFI).

Regards
Bartek

@bartek,

Digikey are a great partner if you want product quickly anywhere in the world, however, support is not their strong suite. I would go for someone like Acte.

Regards

Matt