Automatic TCP session restoring on boot

Hello,

I have an RC7611 module configured as a TCP server and use it in the Direct Data Flow mode when a client is connected. The +KTCPCFG command allows me to open the listening socket automatically on boot. But to enter the Direct Data Flow mode I have to resend the +KTCPSTART command every time a client is connecting. Wonder if is there a way to make the device accept the first incoming connection and enter Direct Data Flow mode automatically?

Here is an example of the module configuration steps I do.
These commands can be sent once and the configuration is stored on the device:

AT+KCNXCFG=1,"GPRS",APN,"",""
AT+KCNXUP=1
AT+KTCPCFG=,1,,10001,,,,,,1

Incoming connection notification:
+KTCP_SRVREQ: 1,2,IPAddress,Port

Entering the Direct Data Flow, requires sending every time a new connection is accepted:

AT+KTCPSTART=2
CONNECT

Can sending the +KTCPSTART command be avoided to make the TCP session restored fully automatically on boot without the need for an external watchdog for the module?

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

Regards

no. i don’t think so, I think you need to enter this command

Ok, thank you for your reply anyway. Maybe it’s something that can be considered in future releases? Having the TCP/UDP server/client session and direct data flow restored automatically without outside intervention seems like a good feature to have. In the application I am working on the cellular modules will replace Wi-Fi gateways and having this feature would be helpful in order to not rework system firmware/protocol to support cellular modules.