audio stream

Hi, I am trying to pass audio stream to current call but I found that:

3.29.9 Audio stream
3.29.9.1 The adl_audioStreamPlay Function
Reserved for Future Use.

(ADL User Guide for Open AT® OS v4.21)

Does this mean I can only record incoming RX audio?

Yes it will be possible in the future versions of Open AT. You would be able to record and also play a pre-recorded audio sequences

Hi,
What is the alternate mechanism to play an audio clip received over GPRS in absence of this API? Do I need to integrate a sound cards?

How does audio stream of a voice call get played on the speakers?

thanks

What speakers?

check wavecom_open_at_software_suite_2.0_beta_version_09. There’s already full audio stream interface. And also there’s a sample application: “PCM record & play”

Hi everyone,

I am new wavecom developer and have a Q24Plus wavecom module that I wish to capture and playback audio.

Now I know that the Q24Plus has no codec but the brochure promoting the Open AT 2.0 IDE, Open AT Software Suite 2.0 Flyer.pdf has a diagram implying (or I think it implies) that an audio stream can be implemented on the New Q24 Adaption series.

I would appreciate if any one has any comments on whether or not the Q24Plus can capture and playback audio?

Thank you in advance,

Francis.

Hi again,

Please ignore my last post. I didn’t read the fine print on my Q24Plus.

It says “Supported Codecs (FR/EFR/AMR ) (HR as option), VDA2 C” on the specs sheet.

Regards,

Francis.

Hi,
Do you any have idea how to get the audio samples in to the wave com module(Q2686)…
I have external mike, i want to connect that to q2686 and need to get the sample of audio when ever i need…

thanks
chethan

Read the Q26 documentation (Technical spec, design guides, etc) for details of hardware connections; and see the devkit schematics for an example!

thanks
Already I have the evalution board for the q2686, How to track the o/p of the MIC2N, MIC2P pins and get the digitized values in to the wavecom module…
thanks in advance