AT Commands Interface Guide

Hi all,

This should be an easy question: where do I find the latest version of this document? I’ve had a perusal through the product documentation on the Wavecom site, but have come up blank.

I realise the Q2686 fully supports the 07.07 and 07.05 standards, but I want to cross-check some exact commands which have been used in an existing application written for an older model of Wavecom modem.

Any pointers would be great.

Cheers,

DD

Just go to the product pages of the website, and go to download area of your Q2686 module

Hi all,

I had installed new Firmware R71 to my Q2686 using DWLWin. But, when i tried to send AT command like
AT+WIOM=? to check the list of all GPIOs state, it only send response to the HyperTerminal “OK”. Because if i send that command in the older
Firmware (6.60) it will list all the GPIOs state.

Do all AT commands compatible with all Firmware version? If it don’t then could somebody give me an informations about the new AT command documentation which compatible with Firmware R71?

Thanks,
Edy

Look at the front cover of the document - it tells you what firmware version it relates to:
[attachment=0]frontpage.jpg[/attachment]

I already had documents for Firmware v6.57c and v7.0 but i don’t have document for v7.1.
So if you don’t mind could you give me link where i can download “AT Commands Interface Guide for Open AT Firmware v7.1”?

thanks,
Edy