Start working with file system. Documentation as usual
ADL User Guide fo 6.52 OS:
- Paths in some examples specified in “/directory1/dir2/” form, but actuall output from adl_fsGetCwd() gives “” for root. So its actually not UNIX style paths, like Windows? Where is anyway info on path-filename-extension sintax and separators?
- Drives numbering. Its described for some of the funcs, where parameter is drive number. Actually must be someware upper or in each case. Also what is the reason for pointless linkage numbers to letters in description (0-A, 1-B, 2-C)?
- Some function descriptions just copied from other funcs, so its wrong at all or partially: adl_fsRename/adl_fsMove/adl_fsDelete.
- What actually doing adl_fsAbortClose fuction when “aborts and closes a previously opened file”?
- adl_fsGetPermission/adl_fsSetPermission. Permissions and its purpose not described.
- Also not mentioned adl_fsLock/adl_fsUnlock with ‘secure’ types attribute and adl_fsInstall.
- No info and examples on using application defined drives with ADL_FS_FLASH_S. Is it working at all?
By the way. One unit of Q2687RD now completely dead after some AT+WOPEN=9 reconfigurations.