adl_simSubscribe

Hi,

I have a different problem with sim subsribce function. In my code, I subscribed the sim.And I called the gprs connection functions when ADL_SIM_STATE_FULL_INIT is received.

But the sim call back function is not called when I execute program first time. It works fine when I restart code 2 or 3 time.

I got adl_simSubscribe return value is OK.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards - Senthil.

Different from what?

It can take quite some time - are you sure you’re waiting long enough?

Or, if it happens quickly, you might miss it - I think there’s another API call that you can use to check the SIM state?

Are you running in Remote (RTE) mode? This definitely has issues with the startup timing, and can cause some early events to be missed…

Hi there

I have a problem with sim event handler. In my code, I create an at command and use it to initialise GPRS and all. Well, I think the sim event is received well before I type my at command on the Terminal emulator to initialise GPRS. So the API hangs just after adl_simSubscribe and does not receive the sim event to continue execution until I remove the sim card from its socket. Its immediately receives the sim event and continues and connects to the apn.

I am looking for assistance from anyone who has encountered this perhaps a way to re initialise the sim card without removing it from its slot.

Gugulethu

You didn’t answer if you are running in Remote (RTE) mode?

If have definitely seen similar behaviour (ie, SIM startup events missed) when running in RTE mode…

Hiya,

Have a look at my solution in the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2144#p11681

ciao, Dave

Yes, that’s the kind of thing I was thinking of when I said:

Another possibility would be to check for WIND 10 and 11 - as they can’t happen until the SIM is initialised…

Hi there,

Thank you for the sample code that you posted as a solution to adl_cmdSubscribe problem. It has really helped me a lot

Regards,

Nomagugu