Where to find the EM9 Carrier Aggregations and EN-DC (Doc# 41114262)?

I tried to find the “EM9 Carrier Aggregations and EN-DC (Doc# 41114262)” referenced at the “EM919X/EM7690 Product Technical Specification”, but unfortunately I cannot locate it at https://source.sierrawireless.com/.

Best Regards,
nkef

@nkefalas

So the document is currently under going final review and so should be posted shortly.

Regards

Matt

@mlw
Thank you Matt, I looking forward for it.

Regards,
nkef

More than a month passed, and still no update?

@mlw Is there any progress with the document ?

Regards,
nkef

1 Like

@nkefalas

Afraid not, I don’t have a date as to when it will be out.

Regards

Matt

So, the latest PTS lists the document, but again under a different name:
EM9 Carrier Aggregations and EN-DC (Doc# 2174317)

Is this for real now?

Any update on this? @mlw

@mohamedh

Sorry for the really long delay in reply, essentially its complicated and will vary depending on the baseline the firmware you have is based on so it is probably going to be easier to just ask the unit what it supports with the below commands.

at!entercnd=“A710”
at!rfcombos?

You will see that the current 3.9.6.0 firmware supports 3.5k combos so does not lend itself well to documentation.

Regards

Matt

Hello, I am trying to understand what combos are supported on a Netgear M5 (MR5200) which inside has an EM9191. By running what @mlw proposed, I get the following error:

Could be possible to workaround this or to have the PDF with the EN-DC combos?

@Alessandro-Zanardi

What firmware are you running (ati)? I am not sure what firmware version the command was implemented but it could be that.

Regards

Matt

I’m running this release:

Revision: NTGX55_12.04.17.00 r9885 ntgrbc-fwbuild6 2023/03/01 18:02:12

@Alessandro-Zanardi

That’s the netgear version, not the modem version which is where the commands are implemented.

Regards

Matt