W32k sleep mode issues

Hi

I’m currently struggling to fully utilize sleep mode on my SL6087 module due to the fact that I cannot get the module to sleep for a certain start up scenario. Here are my scenarios:
1.) Unit starts up when connected to battery only (not connected to a programmer or serial communication on uart 1) - Sleep works correctly
2.) Unit starts up when connected to DC source (not connected to a programmer or serial communication on uart 1) - Sleep mode doesn’t work
3.) Unit starts up when connected to DC source (plus connected to a programmer and serial communication on uart 1) - Sleep mode works correctly

Please note that I have managed to get sleep mode to work for scenarios 1 and 3 by catering for unsolicited messages and uart buffer overflow. I would appreciate some advice for scenario 2, where the unit doesn’t seem to sleep when the unit starts up while connected to DC (on the charger).

Thanks,
Andre

Hi,
what command are you giving to the module? also are you giving the same command in all these three cases?
what is the FW version? how are you communicating to the module in all these three cases? is it using USB?

also is there any application running in the module?

Thanks,
Alex