I’m making some test with the new WIP library 2.00.12 and I’m having some problems regarding TCP Client<->Server socket connections.
I’m doing the following steps (after the GPRS connection is established):
- I create a TCP server;
- I make a TCP connection from a TCP client;
- I receive the WIP_CEV_OPEN;
- I send some data to the server, but I just dont’ read it (I just don’t do anything);
- I close the socket from the client side;
(and now the issue…)
- I don’t receive the WIP_CEV_PEER_CLOSE in the server;
As I don’t receive the WIP_CEV_PEER_CLOSE, I can’t close this socket channel, and after a few connections, all the sockets available can be blocked and no more clients can connect to the server.
Also, when I don’t read the data sent by the client, I don’t get more events WIP_CEV_READ if the client sends more data again.
If I read the data sent from the client, I receive the close event and I receive the event WIP_CEV_READ if the client sends more data.
Anyone have any ideia about this issue?