Smart card integration

hi,
i am using wavecom module, i am stuck up in the code where i have to integrate a smrt card with the module, just to store data to start with,
kindly help, i am in a real fix

I also need help with my new assignment…

Can somebody help me, too?

hi folks,

lol jan :smiley::D:D

I think this message is art category :slight_smile:
Do you see the thick characters at the end? :slight_smile:

Sorry shyam, we didn’t want to offend you, please just specify your problem more properly.

tom

You might also want to consider a more appropriate area of the forum?
Or explain exactly what this has to do with GPS?

(remember, GPS has nothing to do with GPRS)

well i could not find a category related to smart cards,
by the way i am storing gps data collected by gps mouse,into the smart card,. The problem starts here…

i am using module wavecom q24x6,
i am using i2c T0 protocol .
but i could not find a way to address scl and sda pins…
i did find the same specification for q25x0series but i am sure the same names would be of no use in q24x6…

Hi,

I think you do not need to access the pins directly… The API provides you with functions to open the bus and to write to and read from the bus.

Are you using the OpenAT basic API or ADL?

Best Regards,
Jan

thnx jan ,

but have already tried the api’s from the AUG i still need to specify the pins for sda and scl , can u send me a sample api if not from AUG.

Oh - you are right… You will need to specify the names…

I haven’t used ADL, and only did some testing with I2C-bus, but for that I did use on the Q2406B:

I2CBusSettings.Scl_Gpio = WM_IO_Q24X6_GPIO_0;
I2CBusSettings.Sda_Gpio = WM_IO_Q24X6_GPIO_4;

So, I guess the port names would now start “ADL_”

Best Regards,
Jan

:slight_smile: thnx jan,
I’ll try it out and let you know soon . Thanks again.

hi,
wl u tell me how u have integrated i2c for ur smartcard?I want to note temperature of AVR for wavecom module by using i2c.

hi,
wl u tell me how u have integrated i2c for ur smartcard?I want to read temperature of AVR for wavecom module by using i2c.