RSSI from XR90

How do I get the RSSI and other associated metrics (RSRP, RSRQ, etc.) from the XR90 vehicle router in a log file? I have read about AT commands but the XR90 doesn’t seem to have an SSH capability. I also tried SNMP but I cannot find a suitable MIB file.

Thanks,
Ethan

Hi @eross,

Welcome to our community!

In the XR90 device, you can monitor RSSI, RSRQ, RSRP, etc… on the Monitoring screen as below:

Firstly, you need to open a browser window and enter https://airlink./ or 192.168.1.1. The login screen appears.

Enter the administrator Name (admin) and factory default Password (printed on the label on the base of the router), and click SIGN IN.

Thanks,

Thank you, I have seen this webpage. Is there anyway to download a log of the values over a time period?

Thanks,
Ethan

Hi @eross,

You can obtain RSSI information by exporting Data History in AirVantage.

Firstly, you will need to register your device with the AirVantage server. Please follow the instructions provided in the link below: AirLink Management Service - alms - Sierra Wireless

After you have completed registration on the AirVantage server, you can then get all relevant information, as shown in the following screenshots.

1. Select Export Data History option

2. This option allows you to select and export data from the device for a specific period.

Thanks,

1 Like