Problem with receiving MMS notifications - Push messages

Hello,

i have problem to receive MMS notifications messages on modems MC7304, EM7305, MC7455, EM7455, MC7430. Normal messages are successfully received and i’m able to read them by AT+CMGR or AT+CMGL.
But if i will send MMS to some of above modems no message is received. Im sure that modem receives these MMS messages but they are not stored to SIM card so i’m not able to read them. The reason why i know that these MMS messages are surely received is because the Watcher software - Skylight shows pop-up window with text “Network alert notification” (also with binary content of MMS message) after i send MMS message to modem.
I found one solution how to read these MMS messages. I have to send AT command AT+CNMI=1,2 a then when MMS notification is received the modem shows event +CMT: and i can read the PDU content. But message is still not stored to memory. When i don’t listen COM port and miss this +CMT event then i am not able to read it anymore. The second problem with this solution is that i can receive only 50 +CMT events and then some kind of memory becomes full and i have to reset modem to release memory.
On older modems e.g. MC7710 i never had problem to receive these MMS notifications. I tried to play with memory storage by command AT+CPMS but nothing helped. I also tried to close Watcher software, same result

Hi,
AT+CNMI=1,2 configuration has some design limitation.
[url]https://forum.sierrawireless.com/t/math-libs-not-included/89/1]

-Alex