Ping to MP70

Hi Everyone.

I am new to this forum so i hope i am doing well. I have an Airlink MP70. Via the provider we have received a static IP address. When I try to ping the router it gives no response. The router is online though. Do I need to change anything in the settings?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi s.reinders,

Welcome you to our community.
What firmware ALEOS, radio module version are you using? Have you observed the static IP address in your MP70? Go to ACEmanager-> Status->Cellular->Cellular IP Address to check it.

Hi Donald,

I use firmware (ALEOS MP70 LWM2M (4.14.0.014)) and LTE-ADVANCED-PRO 4G.

The IP i find is the correct static IP. So I should be able to reach him.

Do I need to open any ports for these tests? Or any other settings in the router?

Hi s.reinders ,

Please update your MP70 to the latest FW ALEOS 4.15.3.003 and retry.
AirLink MP70 Firmware Packages

If you still observe this issue after updating to the latest FW, please share your MP70 device template and log file with me.

The configuration file is in ACEmanager → Template, provide any name you desire for the Template Name, and then press Download to retrieve the template file.
The log file is in ACEmanager → Admin → Log → Configure Logging, and make sure that the Linux Syslog is set to “Display”. Be sure to “apply” the new settings. Then go to Admin → Log → View Log in order to access the log. Press “Download log” (or save) to store the log information into a text file.