How to connect to AVRCP profile alone, without connecting to HFP

hi,
I’m using a BC127 version 7.2 module. I would like to connect my phone android phone to this module. The profile I want is AVRCP and A2DP for streaming audio. When I try to connect these profiles using OPEN command after 2 or 3 seconds HFP profile gets connected automatically. Is there any way to avoid this?

@VIMALNATH,

Set the maximum number of HFP profiles to 0. Like so (the first number is the HFP parameter):

SET PROFILES=0 0 2 0 2 3 2 1 0 0 1 0

@tass2001 Thank you for replying. If I set the profiles like you said, I won’t be able to connect any HFP profiles. What I want is, I need to connect 2 devices, one with AVRCP and A2DP profiles and the other with HFP and A2DP profiles. So when I give the command “OPEN ‘mac_id’ AVRCP” , HFP profile is also getting connected. If I proceed with your way , I won’t be able to connect my second device because the HFP profile is disabled. This should not happen.
*Note- I want to connect 2 devices, 1. Only for audio(with HFP), 2. For phonebook access and calling facility.
Waiting for your reply…

@VIMALNATH,

I think the phone opens the HFP profile because it sees that the BC127 is available as an HFP sink. There is no way to prevent this, and as far as I know, the only way you’ll get past this is to have an MCU close the HFP link once connected (CLOSE ).

Thanks!
-Ted

My current config is PROFILES=1 0 1 0 1 3 2 1 0 0 2 0. First I connected an HFP device but after 2 or 3 seconds A2DP and AVRCP profiles are getting connected. I used the CLOSE command to close the connected A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Next I want to connect a different device for media. So I connected the 2nd device using AVRCP and A2DP profiles. But after 2 seconds HFP profiles is getting connected. May be just like you said the phone saw the BC127 HFP sink. So I used the CLOSE command for closing the HFP profile of the 2nd device. It show the OK notification but the profile is not closed. I tried the CLOSE command many time but still no use. Any idea?