Hi, I got a EM7455 that has a product ID of 0x9078. Shouldn’t it be the same as the MC7455 which has product ID 0x9071?
Should I change it to 0x9071?
Right now this EM7455 is on my Sierra Dev Kit board, and it is not even enumerating properly. I am powering the Dev Kit board using the barrel power adapeter.
[97261.826454] usb 1-2: new high-speed USB device number 6 using ehci-pci
[97262.154037] usb 1-2: config 1 interface 0 altsetting 0 bulk endpoint 0x1 has invalid maxpacket 64
[97262.154127] usb 1-2: config 1 interface 0 altsetting 0 bulk endpoint 0x81 has invalid maxpacket 64
[97262.159906] usb 1-2: New USB device found, idVendor=1199, idProduct=9078
[97262.159915] usb 1-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[97262.160051] usb 1-2: Product: Sierra Wireless EM7455 Qualcomm
[97262.160104] usb 1-2: Manufacturer: Sierra Wireless, Incorporated
[97262.160109] usb 1-2: SerialNumber: LF65233189021020
[97262.194324] usb 1-2: USB disconnect, device number 6