Build error without errors

This is turning into a real can of worms!

After manually checking for new posts (because nobody has replied to my message in this thread), I found that although I still cannot edit my post to include the required data, I can post a new message. I have now included the command that I ran (see below), but as I didn’t save the build output last week, I had to run the command again. When I tried however, I recieved this message:

Now I can’t even build the RTE target from M2M studio, which was working right up until the point wh ere I ran the below command from the command line! The error shown in M2M studio is:

Note: the above quote has been truncated because the last part prevents me from posting!

The executed command was (copied from the log in my original post, but with quotes added around the executable name because of the spaces in the path):

"C:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\m2mstudio\tools\mingw\3.4.2\bin\gcc.exe" -D__OAT_API_VERSION__=621 -D__WIP_PLUGIN_VERSION__=510 -D__REMOTETASKS__ -D__DEBUG_APP__ -D_MINGW_ -IC:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.os.model.6.21.0.02\resources/ADL/basic -IC:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.os.model.6.21.0.02\resources/ADL/itf -IC:\Program Files\Sierra Wireless\Embedded Software\com.wavecom.openat.ide.spm.lib.plugin.model.WIP.5.10.0.2020\resources/WIP/itf -IC:\m2m_workspace\vgr\itf -IC:\m2m_workspace\vgr\inc -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-common -osrc\scmd\scmd_mon.o ..\src\scmd\scmd_mon.c