BC127 AT commands

@mlw

But still our phone is connected to bluetooth, the user will not access the phone to put a call on hold,he needs verbose commands or AT commands to control the phone via bluetooth. But there are certain call related operations that are possible by BC127 such as
1.Answeing a call
2.Answering a second incoming call and automatically first call goes to hold.
3.transfering the call
then why not hold and mute commands are not available?
Is it an issue or that cannot be done by BC127?

but when I put the call on hold from my phone the BC127 shows some responses such as
AT 13 10 +CIEV: 1,1
AT 13 10 +CIEV: 2,0
so there might be some AT commands to put the call on hold,can u please check with the development team and conform it.

@mlw

what is the use of at+cind command?
can u please explain in brief.

thanks in advance.

@srigandeswaran

The CIND command shows the status of certain elements within the phone you are connecting to.

Re call control there are basic command to start and stop calls but let me be clear there are NO multiparty or mute call control commands in the BC127 firmware even if it might be technically possible. If you want to do this you need to use the 3GPP at+chld command, if this is not supported by the device then there is nothing we can do.

Additional point (before you ask) is we are not going to add them as BC127 is in maintenance only for a lot of different reasons (one of them being we are out of memory so feature additions are not actually possible).

Regards

Matt

@mlw
Hi matt,
The AT command for hold is working ,the exact command I founded is AT+CHLD=2 to hold and AT+CHLD=1 to unhold ,but for mute and unmute it does not works, and I have a doubt
1.does this AT commands behaviour will vary from phone to phone?

Thanks in advance.

@srigandeswaran

So the commands are specified by 3GPP in their standard 27.007 so a lot of the commands will work, HOWEVER, a lot of the commands implementation is optional and given the majority of phones do not have anything to do with AT commands quite a few will not implement several of the commands, so for instance at+cmut is an optional implementation, some phones will have it others will not.

Regards

Matt