At commands for bc127

Hi all,
Iam using BC127 module for my development ,I have all the Bluetooth commands like for redialling CALL 13 REDIAL,likewise I did not found any commands for
1.MUTING A CALL
2.HOLDING AND UNHOLDING A CALL

can anyone please tell commands for that or else is there anyway to do that by AT COMMANDS?
These issue is addresed more than three times in the forum,there is no response from anyone.please do the need.

Thanks in advance.

@srigandeswaran,

As per my other posting you need to use at+chld to control multi party calls, you can also try using at+cmut (at+cmut=0 for off, at+cmut=1 to mut the current call) for muting them. Again whether the devie you are connecting to supports them is device dependent.

Regards

Matt

@mlw

Hi matt,
The AT commands what you suggested doesn’t work for holding and muting a call

1. at+cmut=0 for off, at+cmut=1 to mute the current call -NOT WORKING, throwing error as
    AT 13 5 ERROR

2. at 13 at+chld to hold the call - NOT WORKING,throwing error as
    AT 13 5 ERROR

I need to know whether there are some commands are available or not for
1.HOLDING AND UNHOLDING A CALL?
2.MUTING A CALL, UNMUTING A CALL?

Does any document is available for BC127 that how to use AT commands for it?
We have melody document v7.2 please don’t suggest that again.

please do the need.
Thanks in advance.

@srigandeswaran,

The BC127is just passing the AT command data to the device you are connecting to and then returning the response from the device. The responses imply the device you are connecting to does not support it, this is nothing to do with the BC127.

There is an example of sending an AT command in table 2-13 of the document you have, please read it. We do not have a specific example showing how to control multiparty calls as again it is device dependent and NOT part of the functionality of the BC127…

Regards

Matt

@mlw

As you said it is device dependant ,but still some call controlled commands are available in BC127 module.
We doesn’t need the commands to control the multiparty calls, just one call answered and that I need to put that in hold.

Regards,
Srigandeswaran.s

@srigandeswaran

As per my other post, there isn’t the hold functionality within the current BC127 firmware and no scope to add it.

Regards

Matt