An internal error occurred during Open AT Project Conversion

When I import an existing project that is programmed by another PC, I receive the following error. What can I do to fix this error?

Message: An internal error occurred during: "Open AT Project Conversion job
Exception Stack Trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.impl.BinConfigurationImpl.getUsedBaseband(BinConfigurationImpl.java:371)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.impl.BinConfigurationImpl.updateBasebandIfNeeded(BinConfigurationImpl.java:718)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.impl.BinConfigurationImpl.handleDependenciesChange(BinConfigurationImpl.java:803)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.impl.BinConfigurationImpl.setDefaults(BinConfigurationImpl.java:797)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.core.ProjectsConversionJob.updateModelIfNeeded(ProjectsConversionJob.java:219)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.core.ProjectsConversionJob.convertOldProjectIfNeeded(ProjectsConversionJob.java:159)
at com.wavecom.openat.ide.ebs.core.ProjectsConversionJob.runInWorkspace(ProjectsConversionJob.java:605)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
Section Data:
eclipse.buildId=unknown
java.version=1.6.0_14
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=zh_TW
Command-line arguments: -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -data @noDefault

This is an already known issue, due to the fact that you’re importing the project without having all the package dependencies installed in your DS.
The issue is fixed in next release, but as a workaround, you should first install in the Package Manager all the needed packages before trying to import the project.