Using AT+WMUX to share a COM-port + CMUX driver

Greetings,

I am trying to share my physical COM port so I can separate the AT-command interface from my “normal” binary data-transfer using AT+WMUX.

To create the serial connection I use

adl_fcmSubscribe( ADDL_PORT_UART1, ...)

When I receive the ADL_FCM_EVENT_FLOW_OPENNED event i switch to data-mode by using

adl_fcmSwitchV24State(..., ADL_FCM_V24_STATE_DATA )

The problem is that this command is catching all data thats received on the COM port including the AT comands nicely packed into the AT header (0xAA xx 0xF8…)
Data sent to the port through adl_fcmSendData is shown non-incapsulated on the COM-port.

Is there a way I can create my connection, so my packages will be nicely packed into the correct header and where the routing of data received on the COM-port will be done automatically?

I have tried the CmuxTools (found on the OpenAT 3.12-CD) - to create 2-3 virtual com-ports - but it seems like the configuration tool needs to be running for the virtual com-ports to be active -which makes it a bit more clumpsy to install on computers (I can allready imagine the instruction that would follow the install; “Please press the OK-button on all pop-ups and DONT touch the “red” button…”)

Does anyone know a CMUX driver that runs in the background?

Thanks in advance

Chrisser