Hello. I’m having big trouble with UARTs on Q2501B. What I want is to open a FCM flow on UART2 but I just cannot find all the needed steps in the procedure.
I think it should be:
- AT+WGPSCONF=0,0 //to set GPS in external mode
- AT+CFUN=1 //to switch it actually
- AT+WMFM=0,1,1 //open UART2
- adl_fcmSubscribe(ADL_FCM_FLOW_V24_UART2, …, …)
The problem is that after step 2., the NMEA frames keep coming from UART2 and it does not respond to AT commands.
Another thing is that, after some experiments, I was able to close UART1, so that AT+WMFM? returns
(note the first line) and I cannot turn it on again, not even using adl_atCmdCreate(“AT+WMFM=0,1,0”, ADL_AT_PORT_TYPE(ADL_AT_UART2, FALSE), …) (the debugger halts, application returns +CME ERROR: 3).
It does not cause problems except that after AT+WGPSNMEA=1, I’m not getting the frames while it worked before I started fiddling with the module. (Of course I’ve set AT+WGPSCONF=0,1 back).
So to sum this up, I need
- return UART1 to opened state, and
- detach GPS from UART2 so I can send AT commands and subscribe to FCM.