Openning TCP and UDP at the same time

I want to open UDP and TCP socket at the same time but socketstart function returns -13 which means ED liblary is used by by another application, it means the UDP.

How can I surpass this problem?

I need a UDP server and a TCP client.

Hi Piedos,
I don’t think you can open a UDP server and a TCP client on the same time on a module.
eDlib allows you to use only one service (like TCP or UDP) at a time.

The error -13 too indicates that eDlib is already busy processing some functionalities (like TCP / UDP) and hence the new request to open the TCP /UDP cannot be supported.

As you can have only one service active at a time, you will need to close one service before opening the other. (For example, you have to close the UDP server and open the TCP client and vice versa).

Best Regards,
Open AT Fan.

what if they used different ports…because from what I understand OpenAT allows you to have at least 3 simulateous connections…is this ture?

Samuel

Hi,
According to IP Connectivity manual, you may open up to 10 TCP sockets at the same time. But for UDP there is no such feature mentioned, so I think for UDP socket you can only one at a time, no more other socket could be made then

Hi,
According to IP Connectivity manual, you may open up to 10 TCP sockets at the same time. But for UDP there is no such feature mentioned, so I think for UDP socket you can only one at a time, no more other socket could be made then